Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weightloss and detox challenge

To all of my brave warriors for health.
First I have to tell you how proud I am of you to have made up your mind to cleanse your body and get rid of the accumulated toxic waste within the next 30 days. Why 30 days? Because if you have been disciplined and eliminated all toxic elements from your diet, it will be much easier for you to continue on a healthy path.
So here we go with day 1
After you have removed all processed and packaged food from your cupboards and refrigerators, let's get started with a day on the "master cleanser" the lemonade diet. If you have not gotten the instructions from me yet, e-mail me, or come by the Center to pick it up.
Next get some meal plans and other hand outs by e-mailing me.
You have to be in this 100%, no cheating, no faltering. I am with you all the way.
For this reason did I create this blog.
Please use it to tell me how you are doing from day to day. Yes, I want to hear from you OFTEN!

Don't ever forget that I am your coach. I love you and will support you in your efforts!

Angelika Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment